Holiday Gift Baskets - A Great Gift Idea!

Holiday gift idea

It’s hard to believe that fall of the year will soon be here… and with that, the holiday season right on it’s heels. As I stood in line to register my child for school thinking that it was too soon to getting my little man ready for school. But no, it was the end of July and with school starting in a few weeks… fall was right around the corner. So, if school snuck up on me so quickly, what would the holiday season do? Come running up out of nowhere in a huge sneak attack from behind and clobber me? Yeah, it probably would. So while my mind wondered while standing in the endless line of parents and children I thought of something… holiday gift baskets. What a great idea. With holiday gift baskets, I could go as big or as little or as personal as I wanted to. Tanners Pecans already has such a variety of holiday gift basket to choose from the only problem would be selecting one. I send holiday gift baskets for nearly any and every occasion. Doesn’t just have to be at holiday time. My mother received one on Mother’s Day, my son’s teacher at the end of the school year, my friends for their birthday… I can always find a holiday gift basket for whatever it is I have coming up. And what I love is their versatility. If I’m going to send a family group gift, I can go with our Southern Creation holiday gift basket. It is chock full of yummy southern traditions. It has mini pecan pies, chocolate pecan fudge, peanut butter fudge, and our award winning brownies... Oh my goodness, the brownies. Who doesn’t like brownies? Add nuts, peanut butter, caramel, or cream cheese icing… whatever… brownies are just the best!

Grandma’s Brownies:

3 / 4 cup butter


2 cups packed brown sugar


3 eggs


4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted


1 teaspoon vanilla extract


1 cup all – purpose flour


1 cup chopped pecans

Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Grease 8 x 8 inch baking pan. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and eggs until light and fluffy. Stir in the unsweetened chocolate and vanilla until well blended. Mix in the flour, and then the walnuts. Spread batter evenly into the prepared pan. Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool in the pan on a wire rack before cutting into bars.

Now, our Southern Creation holiday gift basket is our top of the line… filled with just about everything including the kitchen sink… Kidding about the sink of course, but this gift basket is sure to be packed full of goodies that the recipient will absolutely love. We have holiday gift baskets for sweeter tastes and more gourmet tastes and even sugar free tastes. Holiday gift baskets that include everything from orange, butter rum, and cinnamon candied pecans to chocolate pecan fudge, brownies, and nuts to cheese straws, she-crab soup, and pepper jelly. Now my only problem is deciding who gets what…

Copyright @ Gifts For You | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger